Thursday, February 21, 2019

16th Day with Growth Boom Pro

                                                 Hello everyone,

I have started to get questions about Growth Boom Pro that's a good motivation for me so i don't feel alone with my grow taller journey .  Thank you ! Today i went to the gym and did some stretching exercises because it is said that stretching exercises quicken your results though the company told me  that there were not mandatory exercises or diet.

I basically do stretching:

Standing Hamstring Stretch
Piriformis Stretch
Lunge With Spinal Twist
Triceps Stretch
Figure Four Stretch  and so on...   just planning to perform 4 times a week each 30-40 minutes.

I follow up a website online stretching exercises  at
https://www.self.com/gallery/essential-stretches-slideshow


I have a good and a bad news today that  i dropped one of my bottles on the street on my way to the gym and a car just drove on it. Almost all of the capsules in the bottle were  crushed  and no way to take them again. The powder inside the
capsules was fell apart on the street.  I sent an email to growth boom company  to see if i could buy a single bottle since they sell  in packs , luckily they will let me buy single bottle of growth boom capsule form.

Good news is  I am 1.5cm taller now on the 16th Day of taking Growth Boom Pro Max-Plus Kit. 
Let's see if i will shrink or continue to grow taller...


2 comments:

  1. Can u say this product is an hormone tablet?Can be use for 17 yr old girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can u say this product is an hormone tablet?Can be use for 17 yr old girl?

    ReplyDelete