Friday, February 8, 2019

Growth-Boom-Pro 2nd day Am i growing taller ?

Well , it is my second day of having taken Growth BoomPro today.  I feel much more energy in my body and I did not get tired today's football match at all. I think it is Growth Boom Pro that gives that much energy because i have never felt like this before. I will be measuring my height every month though the company has told me that  the growth happens in the 6th month and then speeds.  I am confident for now. I hope this stuff will not disappoint me in the end.  Let's see together...

I want to explain about Growth Boom directions that in the morning i take one tablet the pro tablet on an empty stomach ( it is one of the bottles with green cap) There is also capsule form of this stuff . It has also the green cap and same size of the bottle as the tablet form.  I take the capsule form at bedtime after one hr eating.

There is a product named Growth Boom Pro Bone Builder : I take this tablet once in the morning  with the pro tablet and one in the evening with the pro capsule

There is also a bottle of Growth Boom Pro Effervescent Tablet that is dissolved in a glass of water and it is taken once every 2 days.

The last one is in a pot that comes in powder form.   I take it with 1/2 tablespoon with a glass of water and drink just before i go to bed. 

Ok guys it is all for now. There is not much to tell on the 2nd day. I need more time to watch the progress but i really can't wait for it... 

Second day  observation :


  • I feel more power - strong
  • My stamina increased
  • I sleep deep
  • I feel more hungry



4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    You mean you're taking the Growth Boom tablet and Bone builder together simultaneously in the morning with empty stomach? Does your stomach made them upset because taking supplements or any medicine with empty stomach maybe dangerous? Please let me know because I want to follow your regimen in order to grow taller also. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. For each bottle do u take it everyday for each month until u reach the eight month?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After the first month, you just need to take one pill a day until you run out all of the 7 bottles.

      Delete