Tuesday, February 5, 2019

My Growth Boom Pro Results 1st Month

Hi,

I am Louis Thomas S. , 28 years old man from Belgium.  I have  started this blog to share my Growth Boom Pro max plus  product results so that hopefully i can get in touch with more Growth Boom Pro users to compare my results with other users'.   It was the most expensive investment of my life on a single product that is not only my money but also my hopes and trust on Prof. Robert Kissinger.  Well... we'll see if i will see little to no or remarkable results.  I bought the product on 13th January 2019 and received the order by air mail on  1st February . It was well packed and was not damaged.  I have received 8 months supply  as seen in the photo ( i was told that the max plus kit comes with extra few bottles more and i am going to start to use it today on 6th February and will give you updates every week.  I know there are people out there wondering Growth Boom Pro max plus kit results.   I have spent  4500$ USD with the discount and i really want to see the results... That s a sum of good money especially if you are an employee. The reason i want to grow taller  that in Belgium average male height is 1.77cm  i feel short in general also  I play football in an amateur team.  I am a good header but  i am short  1.70cm  and  my goal is 1.87cm






18 comments:

  1. Hi, just wondering why the green bottles are more than the rest which only contain one per bottle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kindly Pakistan se order kr skte hn plz tell me

      Delete
    2. They ship to Pakistan. This is teh website www.growthboompro.com

      Delete
  2. Please give me a link to order

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please give me a link to order

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello how i want to buy growth boom pro 4900$ ? please ?and u have facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Hey, you should contact by email to the company at sales@growthboompro.com

      Delete
  6. realy???
    im from Brazil, they ship to br?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you guys say the discount price of growth boom pro maxplus kit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, can you advise how to get it from Iran?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, can you advise how to get it from Iran?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really do not know. You must contact the company.

      Delete