Thursday, February 14, 2019

Growth Boom 8th Day Update...

Hello everyone, Today is on a relatively warm weather in Belgium i wanted to share my 8th day Growth Boom Pro maxplus pack result that i have been taking for 8 days now.  Last time when i got my height measured it was 1cm taller and this has not changed yet that on the 6th day i have increased my  height 1cm taller this is so quick. I sent an email to growth boom company a guy named Ivan replied that rarely it was possible to see quick results and they expected that i would grow taller several inches more in next 3 months now but he told me that average first result was  seen in the 6th month.  I feel lucky to see results so soon. I don't know if it has anything to do with the exercises i do before i go to football matches.

I am now waiting for the bed time that i  will take the growth boom pro powder with juice and also the growth boom pro capsules at bed time.

I can't wait the days to pass by and experience the new me.

My 8th day update :

1. I am 1 cm taller now
2. I feel always more hungry ( but i don't put on weight. I think my metabolism is faster now )
3. I feel lots of energy.  Sometimes i just run with no reason.
4. My skin shines.   I feel energy radiating from my body.
5. i feel now more confidence with the product.


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello,

      I am 28 years old. Do you take Growth Boom Pro too ?

      Delete
  2. Hi Louis, I am 26 years old male and 5'3. My dream height is 5'8. I ordered the Advanced kit. Do you think it will WORK ON ME??? Please let me know. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Louis, what time you usually take the powder Maxplus at night? And what is the most late time you usually sleep at night?

    ReplyDelete