Monday, February 11, 2019

Growth Boom Pro - 6th day update

Today is the 6th day that i have been taking Growth Boom Pro and i am more confident with the product now because i got my height measured at the drugstore that i am actually 1 cm taller with barefoot on the 6th day. I did not expect so fast result because the company told me the results should be seen in the 6th month and then it grows fast.  I am going to get my height measured again at 5 pm to see if it is because of gravity  that people are  few cm taller in the morning and shorter at night.  I am not sure. Only thing i m sure that i feel more hungry and full of energy that was said also normal while  the product works.  I am going to update my progress every few days now.  

I hope to share my results with another user to compare the progress.  This is really my last chance of growing taller.  


5pm update :  i am actually 1 cm taller now. It measures 171 cm .  I am not sure if the height chart is accurate or if it is because of some other reason but i want to believe this is from Growth Boom Pro.  I have still a lot of capsules and tablets to go.   Hopefully this time i am on the right product.   


No comments:

Post a Comment