Thursday, October 17, 2019

Pros and cons of being tall from my experience...

Hi Everybody,

I want to keep posting my blog because i get many emails everyday. If i can help and touch people's heart i will be pleased. With this article,  I want to evaluate the Pros and Cons of being tall from my experience.

I have realized that i used to run faster when i was shorter. When i was shorter i was Much more coordinate and sometimes athletic that could slip through football players in the matches. Maybe in time i will get used to it, however  i am more successful in the matches.  I am 4 kg weigh more now, which makes me feel little fat. Shirts are usually too short for me and the sleeves aren't long enough. Sometimes i wish that i had stopped taking Growth Boom when i reached 185cm.  I feel too tall sometimes.

It seems to me that i get more respect and i am looked up to. I can reach a lot of things that are up high like shelves but i will have to bend down to talk to some people shorter.  I don't want to talk about girls part since i am already engaged :) but for singles i think it is more advantageous to be taller... My fiancee says that i look much better being taller . I feel more confidence anywhere while i am walking, doing sports, interviews . I feel stronger.

There may be a question raised in the minds that if could turn the time back, would i choose to be shorter or this tall,  my answer is being taller feels wonderful.

I will keep posting according to your questions.

6 comments:

  1. Hello Louis,

    Even there are lots of pros and cons for being tall I'm 100% preferred to be taller regardless of some disadvantages. As you mentioned that you gained 4 kg, did you became fatter as if you get rounder or you looked skinnier despite of your weight gain? As the tendency of becoming taller elongates your body and in overall proportion you will look thinner? - that's what I really want to become so I'm taking Growth Boom and waiting for my results until now (I'm female 27 and wanted to be at least 172 cm)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Louis,

    I'm 100% preferred to be taller regardless of some disadvantages. As you mentioned that you gained 4 kg, did you became fatter as if you get rounder or you looked skinnier despite of your weight gain? As the tendency of becoming taller elongates your body and in overall proportion you will look thinner? - that's what I really want to become so I'm taking Growth Boom and waiting for my results until now (I'm female 27 and wanted to be at least 172 cm)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eu sou do Brasil, como compro o Growth Boom Pro?? Por quanto tempo usar? Tenho 22 anos, 1,43 de estatura. Quero crescer sou muito pequena.

    ReplyDelete