Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Greetings from Canada I am finally 1.89cm i have stopped taking Growth Boom Pro.

Hi everybody,

Thank you for your emails and questions. I have not been here for 2 months because i have come  to Canada for a relative visit. It is a wonderful country. 
I have tried to reply as many as emails possible.   I am happy to say that i have reached over my dream height.  I am exactly 1 meter 89cm   approx 6ft2inc.   I have grown 19cm in total  I have left 2 unused Growth Boom Pro capsules. I am willing to send it to  one of my followers free.  Please email me if you want  2 bottles unopened G.B.P. capsules.  I will draw lots amongst people who send me emails for the capsules.

Here are some questions i usually get :
Wonderful country

1. Do you follow an exercise program or follow a diet ?

Answer :

I basically did stretching:

Standing Hamstring Stretch
Piriformis Stretch
Lunge With Spinal Twist
Triceps Stretch
Figure Four Stretch  and so on..

I did not follow a special diet but i usually eat foods which rich in protein such as meat and meat products, milk and dairy products.


2. How much did you grow ?

Answer :  I went from 170cm to 189cm

3.  What else do you recommend ?

Answer :  I have tried to drink 2-3 liters of water and sleep at least 9 hrs of deep sleep a day.  I purchased a product to relieve stress actually these are what recommended by the company.

Thanks for being with me in this journey.  I am going to get married in a few months and  possibly will be online less.  You can still email me if you have questions.

Thank you.



15 comments:

  1. Whatever person you choose to send the Growth Boom bottles, I hope it's the best person you picked! Gabriel. The most devotee follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thomas I been following you since day 1 I am so happy for you man. I trust you and everything. I am 17yr old who been bullied for my whole life because I am too short, so I took free this year to grow taller, I have no work because they say I am too young etc. If I could win these two unopened box you would change a depressed young hopeless boy. Thank you if you consider I swear none of what Ive said is lie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Louis,

    Did you also avoid eating sweets and salty/junk foods? And do you take vitamins or any supplements while taking GBP?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have definitely avoided eating sweets and salty/junk foods. I did not take any vitamins or supplements other than Growth boom.

      Delete
    2. Hi,

      Did you also gained weight when you took Growth Boom? And did your overall body became skinny/slimmer?

      Delete
  4. Congratulations ! My son is 28 years old. He has already gained 6 inches from the max-plus kit. I want to try as an adult and i would be plaased to take the free unopened Growth boom pro capsules.
    rajakallat48@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Raja,

      So happy & inspired to hear that your son gained significant inches! I can't believe it! May I know how many months did he saw the initial results? And did he also followed healthy diet and regular exercises? Because I'm also taking Growth Boom Maxplus kit since April 2019 but I don't see any results.
      Please share some of his tips because I really wanted to gain at least 4 inches of height as a female.

      Delete
    2. May i know more about your results. I just saw your message fell into spam box.

      Delete
    3. How I can buy it in India and what is the price?

      Delete
  5. Hello Louis!
    I'm 18 years old and very very depresses because of my height, wich is only 161,5cm. I want to grow taller and feel like a man a lot 😭

    ReplyDelete
  6. How I can buy it in India?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I found your blog and omg your achievements are incredible. Will you make orders to Peru? I am 16 years old and I would like to buy growth boom answer me by Gmail please: ')

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I am a 16 year old Peruvian boy who wants to grow, I am really happy with your results, will you be able to order from Peru?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They ship to Peru. You should contact them www.growthboompro.com

      Delete
  9. I am 26 years old. I took basic kit for six months but didn't see any result. Then, I took max plus kit for 8 months and still didn't see any result. people who are claiming who have gained height are either lying and getting paid by the company or they are very fortunate to see the result.

    ReplyDelete