Tuesday, March 19, 2019

I am 5 cm taller (2 inches) The 43rd Day with Growth Boom Max-Plus Kit.

Hi everyone ,

I wanted to give a quick update about Growth Boom Pro . I can't express how happy i am and how i feel with my new height. It is incredible for me. I cant just still believe my eyes and i think it will take time to be accustomed to my new height. I feel like a completely different person. The product is actually working. I am 5cm taller and i have reached 175cm . I am very happy with my results. I hope the result is permanent. As you see in the photo i  am no more average  than the girls that i used to be. I have started to feel TALL.  I really like this product and it is a new life starter for me.  I will give more details soon...

Thank you for your all support

7 comments:

  1. any more updates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Thomas. Any updates since 19 March? I try to contact them they never answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have written an update.

      Delete
    2. Hello Louis,

      May I know what time do you perform your stretching exercises? Please list down your time. Thanks

      Delete
  3. Sir do you have any picture of your friends or family beside you in the picture? So we can see the comparison of before and now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did your height increased with fused growth plates or were they open. Have you ever done any kind of x raybefor using this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, My bones were fused. It regenerated my fused bones.

      Delete